You may be like many of our direct sales clients who feel stuck when facing unique challenges in your direct sales business.

Direct sales companies have a complex business model. Everything you know about business pertains to 70% of direct selling. You’ve likely wondered if there were consultants to help you master the other 30% and reach the key milestones on the journey to $1 billion and beyond.

We know you want to become a leader of your industry. You deserve a fresh perspective to help you move your business forward.


We know exactly what it’s like to face new challenges with your direct sales business but not know how to break through and avoid the plateaus.

We’ve helped 800 direct sales companies, just like yours, overcome the complexity of direct selling.

We are committed to help you grow an innovative direct sales business that makes an impact so you can stop feeling stuck. The process is simple:


Schedule your consultation today! We’ll discuss the unique challenges you face.

Step 2

We’ll conduct research, evaluate, and consult with you to gain momentum.

Step 3

Grow an innovative direct sales business and make an impact!

Once you book a call, you’ll have taken the first step to unleashing the true power of direct sales.

We believe your company can make a significant impact, and you deserve a fresh perspective and the right strategies to move forward. We help you scale your business so that you can empower your distributors, modernize your systems, and adapt to market changes.

Schedule an appointment today, so we can get started.



Terrel Transtrum Service Quest Founder and CEOTerrel Transtrum
Founder & CEO

I believe that life is messy, and there is purpose in the challenge.  Most of us are not achieving the kind of growth that allows us to be as fulfilled and generous as we’d like to be.   

Because of the success I have experienced with direct sales, I write, think, and speak about helping others achieve life and career success through direct sales—making the path to success much wider.  Our clients navigate the complexities of direct sales with our guidance.

Terrel Transtrum is Founder and CEO of ServiceQuest, building on a 30-year foundation with more than 800 of the most respected direct-selling companies in the world.  He earned the following degrees during the years he attempted to tame his entrepreneurial spirit: B.S. in Accounting (BYU), J.D. (U of Idaho), LL.M. (U of Miami).

Extreme Specialties: Assessment & Strategy, Executive Mentoring, Customer Service Systems, Policy Administration

Craig A Fleming Service Quest PartnerCraig Fleming

The pinnacle of my career is to guide entrepreneurs and executives through the complexities of planning and launching direct sales companies; navigate sales and recruiting challenges during down-turns; and build the confidence to achieve all that can be accomplished with direct sales when it’s done right.

Craig launched his 30-year career in direct sales with the Kirby Vacuum Cleaner Company and ultimately oversaw all sales and training worldwide.  His career included executive steps at Fuller Brush, Dorling Kindersley, National Motor Club, Entity Beauty, and Melaleuca, where he oversaw all recruiting and training activities that led to 25,000 monthly enrollments.

He left Melaleuca to serve as Chairman, CEO and President of Media Arts Group (NYSE) building the largest art publishing business in the world featuring artist Thomas Kinkade.  He established signature deals with QVC, ShopNBC and LionsGate; he appeared on CBS Television’s “60 Minutes” with Morley Safer; and he was listed in the Top 1% Most Viewed Profiles on LinkedIn for 2012.

Extreme Specialties: Launching New Companies and New Channels, Board Room and Advisory, Sales and Recruiting Strategies and Systems

Tim Transtrum Partner Service QuestTim Transtrum

Business owners and executives want expert training, integration, and ongoing support in order to get the most out of their direct sales technology.  Too often, they are left alone to make vital software decisions, and once the software sale has been made, they are left not knowing how to make technology work.  From startup to billions, tech must work for the business, not vice versa.

Tim’s 25-year journey in direct sales has been devoted to operations, technology, business rules, commission processing, payment systems, process improvement, telecommunications, supply chain, manufacturing (including FDA’s cGMP), administration, and expansion.  From inventory manager to COO, and from MBA in International Relations to language instructor (Chinese – Mandarin and Cantonese), Tim is highly versatile and grounded in all facets of operations.

Extreme Specialties: Business Process Management, TechOps, Implementation & Integration, International